Mike is the founder and CEO of PointClickCare Technologies. The company started as a one-man operation and grown to 1,500 people today. The company’s mission is to prepare the world for an aging population and for PointClickCare do that through long-term and post-acute care providers.
For Mike who is a father of 10- and 12-year-old daughters, family comes first. They keep him busy. A few years ago Mike and his wife started to travel a lot with their kids. They spend a lot of time traveling and skiing. He also plays golf and for general fitness, he does cross fit, hiking, and cycling to keep him physically in and mentally in shape.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- How do company’s culture can help bring bright people to the team
- What did Mike do to overcome the communication challenges within the organization
- Mike’s method of delivering a message to the members of his organization
- Chasing Markets Vs. Sales Opportunities
- Creating a mindset of building a company that’s durable for the long-term versus being acquired
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe, rate, and leave me a comment on your favorite network:
Click here to listen to more interviews on from today’s top business leaders.
The Senior Leader’s Guidebook to Emergency Management and Business Continuity